Tax Preparation Service
As the foremost leaders in Tax Resolution and Audit Defense, Gordon Law Group is happy to announce the launch of our new Tax Return Preparation Department. GLG Accounting already prepares hundreds of tax returns per year for clients who haven’t filed in the past. And due to an overwhelming number of requests from previous clients to prepare returns year after year, Gordon Law Group is now offering Tax Preparation service.
Many of the clients that we have served in the past were in trouble with the IRS or the State because of returns prepared incorrectly. Taxpayers rely on those hired “Tax Professionals” to prepare correct returns yet still take advantage of every legitimate deduction and expense. However, too often tax preparers are inexperienced and incompetent leaving the taxpayer responsible for inconsistencies and errors on those returns. Therefore causing audits and under reporting issues.
As tax resolution professionals we know how to file strong returns to make sure our clients walk away owing the least amount possible all the while never causing an examination. That’s right, we have defended so many audits we know how to audit-proof your return. The only exception to this would be the “random audit,” which no amount of protection can guard against, as it’s just the luck of the draw, when it’s random. So whether you’re a self employed 1099’d individual or a W2 payroll employee, small business or a large corporation, call Gordon Law Group today. We are confident that we will earn your business, and you will have us prepare your returns for many years to come.
Here’s what you get…
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return will be reviewed by one of our tax audit attorneys for red flags. If red flags are found we will have further discussions with you about how to avoid an audit.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year’s tax liability.
Nationwide, please call the number below and we’ll prepare your return electronically: